HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL

January 5, 2017

Kevin Cossom - Baby I Like It (ft. Fabolous & Diddy)


Feeling snatched to do the first cover in 2017 with this old bop by Kevin Cossom! The choreographer for this piece is a man named David Slaney II whose IG account goes by DavidSlayMe! How πŸ‘ cre πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ tive πŸ‘

I still can't believe we're already in January again and a whole set of things are taking places. So many changes are happening in the world yet I know for sure dancing won't go anywhere from me in the near future. I want to keep slaying in classes, finding new choreographers to learn from, understanding more styles and different techniques. So bring it on 2017!

Watch the video below:

No comments

Post a Comment