Red Rum

November 25, 2016


No, it's not referencing to any scene of The Shining. Nor it refers to the correlation between my fashion sense and my alcohol addiction. I just love the word Red Rum with this entire outfit vibe. I tried so hard to incorporate the color red to my blog feed since the last few posts were all about blue and denim (not that this one doesn't have blue jeans as well lol).

So yeah, the mix of a red polo shirt with a long pair of pin-tucked jeans really goes well together when you don't feel like going va-va-voom that day. In my opinion it's also nice to add up a pair of high top sneakers to give the dimension from the rolled up denim jeans. A simple ballcap is nice to wrap up the whole look and it gives more sporty feel to it. I believe many guys (or girls) can't go wrong with this combo. ;)

Details below:










hat: Ebbets Field Flannels, polo shirt: unbranded, jeans: 7 For All Mankind, sneakers: YSL

You Might Also Like

0 comments