One Fine Day

November 15, 2016


It's such a magical moment for me, who's been living in Jakarta my whole life, to experience a nice sunny but not too hot day. I take it as a fine day to do stuff and run errands. You will really appreciate that's kind of God's gift wholeheartedly when you live in a city like Jakarta, right Jakartans?

OK! So in this blog post I created an outfit from my fave match of long & skinny grey pants with grey velvet shoes. It sort of creates an illusion of longer and skinny legs (not that my legs aren't long enough). Since I look super tall in the bottom part, I tried to cover it with this green-black flannel shirt to affix an extra casual touch to the light blue denim shirt. Again, like the previous posts, short-sleeved.

Details below:









shirt: Pull&Bear, pants: Forever 21, flannel shirt: Aspesi, shoes: COS

You Might Also Like

0 comments