50 Shades of Blue

October 30, 2016


Hi, Future Rago! This is the first outfit post after a hot minute! I have been on hiatus for the past couple of months from creating this kind of content. All I've been doing was just dance videos after dance videos, and sometimes just posting random single photographs on my Instagram. I was also pretty busy with work in between the transition. Yes, I resigned from my previous job and got another one after a couple of months vacationing. I'll make a separate post explaining about it.

For now, I came up with a super simple yet chic look for day-to-day office work (if you're in a semi-formal company, like startups or agencies) that allows you to dress casually but still look put together. Any kind of short-sleeved shirt has been my go-to piece to start assembling an entire look. So I paired this washed denim one with blue chinos and sneakers. Oh, I also happened to binge shop eleven pairs of sun/glasses at a flea market. One of them is these ones I wore. Anticipate more pairs coming soon.

Details below:









shades: Flea Market, shirt: Pull&Bear, chino: Topman, sneakers: New Balance

You Might Also Like

0 comments