HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



June 1, 2016

My Trip To Bruges


If you ask me, "Which city you like the most during your trip to Europe?", it would be a difficult question to answer because I obviously love all of them for different reasons. But I have to say Bruges is super different to the other three that I visited. It's not as glamorous and "landmark-y" because it's a very small town, yet it was able to leave a mark in my heart.

I can safely say that I have a soft spot for Brugge do to the modesty and grounded feeling of the town itself. Every single houses, buildings, churches, castles, and fountains has its own magical vibe to it and I heard they're protected by UNESCO. So let's say you rent a house in Bruges, the door color is red and you wanna change it to purple, you need to contact and ask for UNESCO permission first to do so. Not sure, correct me if I'm wrong. But that's rad!



As everybody told be before I departed to Belgium, I tried a lot of Belgian chocolate and homemade beers in this small town. They were various amount of choices that made me kinda overwhelmed in joy. There are so many shops and restaurants/cafes to look at. I'm pretty sure I gained a few pounds while I was there. LOL WORTH EVERY POUND! :"D

It was just pure jubilation strolling around this place. I wouldn't trade anything to be able to do what I did during my stay there. The canal tour, the architectures, the food, the people, they all kinda opened up a new horizon in the way I think about life. Matthew Karsten once said, "An investment in travel is an investment in yourself." - and I couldn't agree more.





















No comments

Post a Comment