HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



February 19, 2016

My Trip To Padang



This one is such a looong overdue! I recorded this trip from last year and I was too lazy to edit. Dunno why LOL. But it's here! My short vacation to my hometown, my stomping ground; Padang, West Sumatera.

It was such a great time to finally be able to visit for the first time in my life. My mom and I went to visit our relatives at that time. I got to meet a lot of my cousins, aunts, uncles, and the other families I've never ever met before. Although we stayed in the village where some of my relatives live, they were so nice to take me around the city to see the landmarks as well as visiting the other families.

Hands down I will go back there someday! :)

Here are some photographs I took as well:

























No comments

Post a Comment