HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



January 15, 2016

Hurricane's Grill














I actually tried this restaurant back then when the hype was up there! But for some reason, I forgot to upload this, oh well. :) Anyways, this place is super famous in Sydney and they brought it to the heart of JKT. I could honestly say that I love the ambiance this place gave me. It's very chill and friendly.

For the food, they're a-okay for me, nothing really got me when I was there. I don't know, maybe it's either because of the price comparison with the taste or I didn't order the right dishes the right way. But I ordered the specials so I think it's the price, if it was not that expensive then I would definitely say that it's a good value of money.

However, I was still liking my experience there and I'd probably try coming back for a second visit. :)

Hurricane's Grill
Jl. Gunawarman, No. 20
Jakarta, Indonesia
☎ +622127513388
hurricanesgrill.co.id

No comments

Post a Comment