Grey

January 11, 2016









jacket: Moustache HK, shirt: Burberry, pocket square: Danjyo Hiyoji, belt: Ki:ts, pants: unbranded, shoes: Vass

A huge YAY for a new outfit post! It's such a long over due and the fact that I actually shot this one waaay back in the end of the year of 2015 makes it even sadder lol. However, it's here now and that's what matters the most. :)

So in case you haven't noticed, I obvi channeled Christian Grey as the inspiration here haha. I tried to ensemble a super chic and formal outfit that screams "Class" from across the room, just like how Mr. Grey's personality and style appear to be. I also like that the location suits the entire look and sort of lock everything together.

I went with the timeless monochromatic two piece mostly dominated with the grey shades, duh. And instead of a plain shirt, I chose to wear this unique, crisp, white shirt with statement collar and placket. I think it still looks really classic but still gives that extra touch to it. I also went with the same light brown tone of belt and shoes. The colorful pocket square adds a fun flare to this outfit too.

I love how this look turned out to be. I can't wait to put together more fashion style and ideas since I'll have a bigger closet now! (wish me luck!) Until I see you on the next post, stay classy! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments