HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



December 24, 2015

Thursday Tunes #13


Finally I've been able to keep up the phase this week. I caught up the lack of productivity in my life slowly and gradually these past few days. I'm very excited with the fact that I could control my emotion as well as my vision for the future. These uplifting, chill songs are a nice transition for me. Hope you guys like it! :)

My Last.fm
My Soundcloud

SOUNDCLOUD:
► GRiZ - Summer '97 (ft. Muzzy Bearr)
► Gnash - That One Song (ft. Goody Grace)
► XELΛRΛIN - Sex Drugs & Camping
► Aljosha Konstanty - Fragile (ft. Holly Drummond)
► Actium - Letting Go
► Walk The Moon - Shut Up and Dance (Ryan Dwane Remix)
► Average & Lendrox - Journeys
► Sad Money x Nyne - Can't Sleep Alone
► Tori Kelly - Should've Been Us
► Tupal - Seaflowers

2 comments