HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



December 10, 2015

Thursday Tunes #12


I didn't know that you can't predetermine your productivity based on your mood or current circumstances. I thought I would be able to pull my shit together again after I convince myself that I can handle all the problems happening to me lately. But apparently it's such a subliminal thing. Ha, it's also funny that I will always go back to music to cling to. To prevent me from skydiving into the abyss of misery.

These beautiful tracks helped me a lot. And hopefully, whoever you are reading (and listening), these gems will help you to get through whatever comes in your way. I wish you all the greatest thing in life. Keep living your life! :)

SOUNDCLOUD:
► Charlotte - So Sick
► Frank Sinatra - New York, New York
► Kultur - I Still Got You
► Willek - Memories
► Mamzel Jag - What A Difference A Day Makes (Dinah Wahshington cover)
► Socket Bomb - With You
► Eric Rigo - Say You Will
► Airia - Toys
► KRUPA - Move (ft. Niko Chan)
► Eryn Allen Kane - Bass Song

2 comments