HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



October 7, 2015

Distressed Day













jacket: Closed, polo: Lacoste, belt: Johnny Farah, jeans: DIY, boots: Tom Ford

Fall/Autumn is coming to all of you who live in the 4-seasons countries! It sucks for me to not be able to rock all the layers of clothing during the cold days, but at the same time I'm so happy that I live in the country with eternal summer! :D Nevertheless, I'm gonna try to hop on the bandwagon and put together some outfits for fall (or even winter) for the next months ahead. But I will still also squeeze in some laidback summer outfits for us Equator kids!

To kick things off, I started with this semi-formal look with the classic jacket and jeans combination. I buttoned all up a classic navy blue polo shirt layered by a plaid jacket so you'll look shipshape. The jacket also comes very handy when it gets chilly where you're from. Then for a twist, I paired up my super old, blue, stretched denim jeans that I finally managed to get distressed.

Shoutout to GearedTowardGear on YouTube for his tutorial on how to make a dope ass DIY distressed jeans! It's actually the my first time shredding jeans myself, I know. It came out from the washing machine nicely and surpassed my expectation! Then I finished up the look with a matching set of light brown boots and belt. I always think that the color combo of blue and brown is one of the best you can pull off when you don't wanna rock the classic black or white.

No comments

Post a Comment