HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



September 10, 2015

Thursday Tunes #06


I feel like this week's tunes were inspired by some sad moments of me being 25 years old (still) contemplating about what I'm gonna do with my life. The struggles and the rise-ups pretty much are in this playlist. It's surprisingly fun to talk through songs instead of words. :) Have a pleasant Thursday, peeps!

Check out my Soundcloud and Last.fm to see if we're twinzies!

SOUNDCLOUD:
► Camera Obscura - James
► Bombay Bicycle Club - Lights Out, Words Gone
► Copeland - Erase
► Explosions in the Sky - The Purge
► Tiger Baby - Chinese Fairytale
► Digitalism - Fahrenheit 32
► Sore - Pergi Tanpa Pesan
► Dialog Dini Hari - Pagi
► Crystal Castles - Wrath of God
► Radiohead - Spectre

No comments

Post a Comment