HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



September 3, 2015

Thursday Tunes #05


This week I have been lacking inspiration to post to this blog. No desire whatsoever just like what I usually do with most of other things. But then I kept pushing myself by also reminding this resilient head of mine about why I started doing it in the first place. So I moved on, while having these tracks surrounding my work desk area.

Some new some old music, no particular genre this time. These are pretty much how I was feeling nowadays, here and there.

>> My Soundcloud and Last.fm <<

SOUNDCLOUD:
► Pia Mia - Red Love
► Beck - Loser
► Ben Khan - Savage
► SOHN - The Wheel
► Bat for Lashes - All Your Gold
► The Lucksmiths - T-Shirt Weather
► Math and Physics Club - Long Drag
► Chris Brown - Ayo (ft. Tyga)
► ZHU - Faded
► Arctic Monkeys - Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High

No comments

Post a Comment