HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL

September 9, 2015

Let There Be Rock










shades: Mykita, t-shirt: Velvet Tees, chino: Topman, bracelet: Nynqué, boots: YSL

These pieces have been my current favorites the past few weeks. I'm kinda liking band tees nowadays. I like the badass look effect it portrays effortlessly. Hence, I chose this blue-red-yellow t-shirt with one of my favorite bands ever, AC/DC, printed on it. Then I paired it with a pair of stretched-skinny chino that I LOVE! As well as some boots, sunglasses, and leather bracelet to toughen the vibe even more.

Btw, I got the bracelet as a gift from a store called Nynqué. My friend who knows the owner actually asked me to model for their latest collection and I can't wait to see the result! :)

PS. As of now I'm writing this, I lost the bracelet due to an overly intense celebration in a club last night. Well, at least I managed to make a post about it thank God. :")

No comments

Post a Comment