HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



August 5, 2015

Venice Locals












cap: The Quiet Life, tanks: Topman, necklace: unbranded, shorts: Topman, undies: Emporio Armani, shoes: Forever 21

Summer is still around and it means more festivals coming up! So I thought it'd be fun to incorporate an outfit solely dedicated to a music concert. Well, you can sorta wear this one to many occasions which require a lot of movements and easy access to everything. But this super easy and comfy ensemble is very practical to be worn to see your most favorite bands or the DJs you've been dying to see playing live.

For that reason, I tailored this look with my tide and true clothing item when it comes to festival: tank tops! I chose a white one with cool gradient graphics on it in order to reflect the sun rays. I kinda like the cut on the back that makes it like a muscle tanks (and yes, that's my birthmark). Then I unite it with a pair of jeans shorts and comfy black shoes because I will sit literally EVERYWHERE and walk ALL DAY LONG. A cap to protect my face from the sun shine and a unique necklace really put this whole look together.

Btw, the nearest upcoming festival will be We The Fest in Jakarta. I can't wait to see Jessie Ware, Sheppard, Passion Pit, Panama, and many other artists live in concert! Who will be there?

No comments

Post a Comment