HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL

August 2, 2015

Tinashe - 2 On


Also available on my Vimeo here.

Here we are! Watching my very first dance video since college. The quality is really bad, the composition was not balanced, editing sucks, MY choreo = horrible, everything is all over the place hahaha. But hey, it's the stepping stone. There's always a first time for everything right? :") I finally am ready to upload it after so long putting if off LOL.

Mainly because it's so shit I didn't have the courage to watch it without having a cringe fest hahaha. Don't get me wrong, I still have it to this day, but I decided that everything and everybody starts somewhere. You gotta accept that you suck so bad at first, so you will start to build that tough skin to NOT suck again in the future. So, please enjoy this video. Or not.

No comments

Post a Comment