HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL

August 20, 2015

Thursday Tunes #03


For the third week of this playlist series, I brought back most of my old favorites. These songs had clearly help me to go through so many different times in my life. Good and bad, happy and sad, I was very dependent to these tunes. As I pressed the shuffle button on my iTunes it just brought back all those memories once again. Enjoy!

Find me on Soundcloud or Last.fm, maybe we have the same kind of earworms!

SOUNDCLOUD:
► Sheppard - Geronimo
► Years & Years - Take Shelter
► Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You
► William Fitzsimmons - Beautiful Girl
► Kings of Convenience - Cayman Island
► SheWont - Stockholm Syndrome
► DJ Grumble - Jackie Chan
► Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
► Disclosure - You & Me (Flume Remix)
► Jens Lekman - An Argument With Myself

2 comments

  1. I do love these songs, esp take shelter :3

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! Don't forget every Thursday. :)

      Delete