HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



August 6, 2015

Thursday Tunes #01


At last I decided to make a post series that will keep me posting at least once a week and I thought why don't I embrace something that I can't live without - music! That being the case, I came up with the name "Thursday Tunes" because both words start with the same letter and Thursday is the middle day of the week. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I just like how it sounds.

The concept of this series is actually still inconclusive, but let's just go with the flow. I will basically pick out a few random songs that would be my most played during a period of time, then turn it into a weekly playlist. For now I'll use Soundcloud - my favorite platform to explore new music and artists. But in the future I will probably add more sources like YouTube to accumulate more songs that are not available on Soundcloud but are definitely my earworms.

Still within the summer theme, I figured to gather 10 songs for this very first volume of Thursday Tunes that have that summer vibe to it - well at least for me. I really enjoy these songs on daily basis for these past few days. Especially because I will see some of these bands in person this Sunday at We The Fest. Can't wait! Let me know if you do too and please recommend more records to me as I'm very intrigued to listen to new stuff! Until next week, enjoy this one!

SOUNDCLOUD:
► Rufus - Desert Night
► Jessie Ware - Champagne Kisses
► Panama - How We Feel
► Kazaky - Milk-Choc
► Banda Neira - Hujan Di Mimpi
► Cyril Hahn - Perfect Form
► Passion Pit - Carried Away
► Lady Gaga - Cake Like Lady Gaga
► Frau - Whispers
► Mian Tiara - Disapih



P.S. Oh and if you have one, please feel free to add me on my Last.fm to see if we're in the same wavelength of music! :)

6 comments

  1. Nice selection of song

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love finding new music to listen to. thank you for the recommendations
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Please let me know if you could recommend me more songs to listen to! :D Btw love your latest post!

      Delete
  3. You have really nice blog
    and your music taste is awesome ♥
    I follow you :)
    Visit my page and follow me back please, it would make me happier thousand times♥
    instagram.com/svetlana_renkas
    sugary-lime.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/svetlanarenkas

    Kiss you,
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Svetlana, thank you for the kind words. I just followed you back. Let's stop by each other's blog more. :)

      Delete