HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



July 27, 2015

Twenty Five


It's still such a surreal thing for me to digest that I have been living and breathing for 25 years as of today. Knowing that I have been through so much during these past quarter-century makes me overwhelmed sometimes. How many achievement, failures, friends, and foes have I gained? A lot I believe. They all have shaped my personality and the bridge of my journey in this life as complex as the maze in Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

At this moment, I would like to just reflect on me and only myself during this sacred date of July 27th. A date that I have been yearning for the entire year, every year. It will never be enough time for me to talk through nor think about what I should have done or what I shouldn't have said. I'm very grateful for what God and universe have conspired through in the making of my existence. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It has been one hell of a ride.

Thank you to everyone that was here and there throughout my life path. Thank you to all the places that I've been in for teaching me to be thankful to my fully-working 5 (or 6?) senses and for reminding me to visit more places. Thank you to planet Earth for hosting me for more than 2 decades, I'm sorry I wasn't contributing enough to save you. I promise I will do more next years. And a huge last thank you to the universe who has a lot to offer but yet only a few to be discovered. Whilst the rest still remains unknown. Just like my future. How exhilarating!

Here's to another 25 years ahead! Hopefully and namaste. O:)

No comments

Post a Comment