HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL

July 10, 2015

Trey Songz - Missin' You

PS. You can also watch it on my Vimeo here.

It kinda shocked me after I knew that the class would use this song, because it has a personal secret meaning for me hahahaha! Honestly I couldn't really concentrate learning this one, so I messed up here and there. Oh well.. :")

Btw in case you can't tell, I post the dance videos in a random order because I kept them in my hard disk and I just got the time to actually upload them all to the internet around this time nowadays. So this one is one of the first videos I did with my Fitness First dance mates.

2 comments

  1. This is so cool and unique! What a cool addition to a "lifestyle" blog!

    Annie Abbey // http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete