Runaway Jack

July 16, 2015
















shirt: L.O.G.G., jeans: Acne Studios, bag: Herschel, bracelet: unbranded, watch: Lasika, boots: Fiorentini+Baker

I have been loving this kind of look lately. Very plain sailing and effortless but still sharp as shark's teeth. I bet mostly because of the chunky brown boots that add a formal effect to it. The classic synergy of plaid button-downs and blue jeans has always been my go-to look when I'm feeling put together. The massive mint green duffle-bag appeared here is also my hero for the past few months now. Combining them together makes it a nice look for different type of occasions. Also, I tried a new hair style of combing it backwards. I think it needs to be a bit longer but I kinda like it like that. What do you guys think?

By the way July has been treating me amazing so far. Not only this month is my birthday month (ahem, 27th, ahem), but also it's the holy month of Ramadhan and Eid Day is around the corner! Today is the last day of fasting and starting tonight till tomorrow morning, the atmosphere of holiday that I have been longing since I was younger will be here again. I'm always sad to leave this sacred month, hopefully we'll meet again next year. Amin!

For all of you who will also celebrate Eid tomorrow, I'd like to say Eid Mubarak! Have a super festive and fun time with your family and friends. May the light will always be on our path. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments