HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



July 21, 2015

Reading Corner












polo shirt: Kitsune, pants: unbranded, sunnies: unbranded, book: Kinfolk, shoes: New Balance

When I need to supply myself with new ideas and inspirations I always get lost with books. I read what I think I like, it doesn't necessarily have to be a 500-pages-thick kind of book. Magazines with lots of pictures usually do it for me. And I like to read where there's not so much noise around. A perfect corner to be a bookworm.

Today I picked a baby blue polo shirt and a pair of black pants to just lounge around. Since the polo already gave a sporty look, I emphasized it more with colorful running shoes. I also brought my shades just in case the sun light found its way to the corner.

2 comments