HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



July 23, 2015

Experimental Wolfie













bandana: Monocle, tanks: Topman, jeans: Levi's, shirt: Aspesi, ring: H&M, bracelet: Mister Chrono, sneakers: Common Projects

Fashion is fun. For me fashion is all about trying new things and just having a good time with it. So I like to experiment with my outfit because let's be honest here, I don't really have a particular style. I'm all over the place. I wear what I think I like.

Therefore, I started with my mesh tanks with massive wolf print on it. A super badass statement piece. The gnarly look to it made me want to just go for a laidback band member kinda feel. So I rolled my classic blue jeans and tied a plaid shirt on my waist so I can wear it later when the weather isn't so sizzling hot. Then I chose a pair of blue sneakers, a ring, a bracelet, and a bandana.

It's funny because the ring was supposed to be black, but now it's faded into this some sort of weird snake skin... LOVE IT! Also the "bandana" is actually a Tenugui - twist on the traditional Japanese decorative towel makes for a useful accessory. But I wore it as a bandana, just because. And the "bracelet" is actually a watch strap. I ended up liking the result. :)

No comments

Post a Comment