HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



July 7, 2015

Black Detroit














beanie: COS, top/sweater(?): Topman, shorts: Speedo, socks: Hugo Boss, boots: YSL

Lord in Heaven knows what went through my mind when I picked out this outfit LOL. I was just feeling sooo dark that day, like... I didn't give a  flying fuck about what's happening at that moment. All I wanted to do was just to ensemble a look genuinely reflecting what I felt back then. I guess looking at what we got here I was probably a bit gloomy and emo? Whatever.

I mean, I'm not really sure what that top actually is. It's too thick to be a long-sleeved t-shirt, but it's too thin to be a sweater. And don't even get me started with the shorts! They were Speedo! Yes, a mothereffin' Speedo that you use to swim. Oh well, like I said I didn't really care. I loved how it turned out to be. That's what all that matters haha. You know, perhaps it's one of those days...

No comments

Post a Comment