All-Indonesian Boy

July 01, 2015













cap: a friend's gift from NYC, sunglasses: Le Specs, watch: unbranded, t-shirt: Forever 21, jeans: unbranded, sneakers: Tom Ford

I'm all about simple and comfy outfits, especially during summer like now. The easier for me to wear it, the better. Practicality comes before aesthetic for me, hence I'd rather rock something "less appealing" but very casual and effortless, than to force myself wearing a super complicated outfit just for the sake of being "stylish". Therefore, I channeled the all-American guy vibe where I can still look presentable and feel pleasant exhibiting it. So I chose a 3/4-sleeved t-shirt with a black well-fitted jeans and a crisp white sneakers for a casual touch. I also added a baseball cap and a pair of shades to protect me from the rays.

You Might Also Like

2 comments