HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL

May 21, 2015

East Coast



shades: Le Specs, tanks: Forever 21, shorts: Incotex by Slowear, flip flops: Havaianas

This is practically what I wear when the weather decides to have a little affair with hell and adds a few more drops of heat to the sun. Just tanks, shorts and flip flops. However, since this was the first time I reunited with an old friend named Summer "The Beach" McSunshine, so I picked a very tropical-printed tank top with palm trees, birds, and warm pastel colors on the background. I also wore a pair of very comfy shorts with swimming trunks beneath them and sandals with a matching color scheme for easy access in a sandy situation. Put on a pair of wide sunglasses and I'm ready to get my yearly dose of Vitamin Sea!

10 comments

  1. omg i love this summer outfit i think u give me inspiration for this summer.
    xoxo

    http://www.leyoanne.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww merci beaucoup. Glad that you're inspired! I wish I could speak French. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice post as always! :)
    Kisses,
    Tijana

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kisses back at ya, pretty Tijana! :) Loving your posts as usual too!

      Delete
  3. Amazing tropical look Rago !!!!!


    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iván! FYI I'm gonna learn Spanish this year! So excited. :D

      Delete
  4. your sleeveless shirt looks rad

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete