HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL

February 12, 2015

Flower Power



shades: Somewhere in Haji Lane, Singapore, shirt: Topman, belt: J. Crew, watch: NAVIFORCE, shorts: Polo Ralph Lauren, shoes: Seba

The third outfit is also playing with one of the so-called popular patterns in 2014: flowers! I had a hard time to pick a subtle shirt that matches my taste since most flower-patterned shirts were quite busy and in-your-face. Then I found this washed denim short-sleeves shirt with one particular red and blue flower scheme. I thought it's cool and I could see myself rocking it with confidence - that what matters the most.

For this shoot I thought it would be fun to give a little bit Milan-esque touch by tucking the shirt in navy blue shorts and wrap them up with matching belt. And I felt that it's very summer chic to have two buttons down, sunglasses on, and brown velvet shoes without socks.

3 comments