HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL

February 14, 2015

Drizzle Fo Shizzle











beanie: Topman, t-shirt: Topman, bracelet: Bali, jeans: Nudie, sneakers: Nike

Jakarta's weather makes me frustrated lately. One day it can be so sizzling hot, and another day it can be non-stop raining with flood everywhere. But mostly it's just wet and humid drizzle that could last for hours. I guess this could probably be the global warming getting worse. Kepler-186f, here I come!

That's why I have always brought my beanie in my bag to prevent me getting sick from the constant sprinkle of rain. However I still can't rock some fall/winter fashion because the humidity is unbearable. So I just put on some comfy t-shirt with jeans and sneakers. Simple and practical.

Anyways, happy Valentine's Day people and stay dry! :)

2 comments

  1. love this look! casually chic :D

    kisses, Diras
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete