Love is in the air! ❤ As most of you guys probably know, some people who celebrate Valentine's Day are probably so excited to welcome the month of February. I don't really celebrate it, but if you do, I hope this gift guide could help you to find a present for your loved ones. Whether it's for your girlfriend, boyfriend, parents, kids, siblings, friends, or even for yourself. There's nothing wrong with pampering ourself with some prezzies, amirite?
I personally think we don't need a certain occasion to give things to people. However, I'm really into thoughtful gifts and the act of giving/caring because it really shows you the deeper side of someone. And I also like the different kinds of "gimmicks" we come up with through these so-called "holidays", including Vals Day, because we can create them as different themes. It kinda trains your brain to think more creatively.
Therefore, I have gathered a bunch of stuff from the internet to hopefully inspire you for this year's Love Day. I tried to find unisex items in order to give more versatility to your object of kindness. So, here we go:
- Scented Candle: Who doesn't like scented candles? It will literally make your room/house smell good. It eases you out to concentrate or simply makes you relax while watching Netflix. I chose the scent Baies by Diptyque because I've bought it before and used it till its last drop. It smells bewildering! Damn, I think I'm gonna make another purchase of this bad boy.
- Unisex Perfume: Speaking of smells, nothing can go wrong with perfume (except bad ones). People love to smell nice and they want everyone to smell nice as well. I have tried this one from my friend and lemme tell you that this unisex fragrance of Acqua Di Parma is da bom dot com! Ladies, boys, ladyboys, seriously everyone can squirt it on them and they will smell amazing throughout the day.
- Wine: This one is a close dealer! When you're done having dinner, then you take him/her back to your place and you give them a bottle of nice wine, they will instantly drop their pants! LOL but seriously, who could resist a super quality wine? My ultimate favorite is definitely Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc. GAH! Hand me the glass please!
- Onesie: If your financial situation doesn't really allow you to have a fine dining with wine glass in your hands, you can still celebrate Valentine at home, with snacks, movies, and of course onesies! Why not invite your best friends over, exchange presents with onesies in them, and play drinking game till you fall asleep? Sounds fun to ME.
- Phone Case: PEOPLE. LOVE. PHONE. CASES! Nuff said.
- Alarm Clock: Giving is all about making the other person happy or more productive with your gifts. Making them waking up every morning in such a cool and unique way with devices from Think Geek is very well appreciated.
- Book: Yes, yes, yes. This is a boring one. But think about it, when you give cool books to someone and they read them, every time they think about the book or something in it, they will also instantly think about... wait for it... YOU. So, it's a good trick from me to impress someone you love during this particular day. You're welcome.
- Mixtape in a Flash Disk: Some heart-warming, tear-jerking, soul-melting love songs is such a charmer. Especially if you put them in such a cute flash drive. (btw that picture is a flash drive that looks like a condom, but you can always give condoms at your own risk)
- Argan Oil: Finally, when you care about someone, you can show it by letting them know that you want them to look better. Not that you're saying that they were ugly before, but you want them to be more fresh. Argan oil can really help your hair to be more luscious, healthy, and volumized. They will thank you later for it.
There you go, I hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day! Say hi from me to people who you give the gifts to. :)