HOME     DANCE     F&B     FASHION     IDEAS     OUTFIT     MUSIC     PERSONAL     PORTFOLIO     TRAVEL



January 21, 2015

Rooftop


I believe we should never stop learning. Everyday is a chance for us to study new things and expand our horizon. It's not just about classes or getting good grades in every subjects in school, it's more about the development of ourselves as a human being.

These low-light pictures I took on top of a rooftop somewhere in Jakarta is one of the things I'm going to start learning this year: photography. They might not be the best photos you've seen, but I'm pretty proud of them. At least I laid the first stone of my new hobby in a good place with a good platform with this blog. All I need to do now is to keep going and produce better photographs. Wish me luck! :)

No comments

Post a Comment